- Godhe A, Egardt J, Jonsson P, Kleinhans D, Sundqvist L.
Patterns of gene flow among populations of the marine diatom
Gordon Conference on Marine Microbs, June 24-29, 2012, Lucca (Barga), Italy.
- Dupont S, Thorndyke M. 2012. Impact of the environment on species response to near-future ocean acidification2012 Ocean Science Meeting, ASLO, 20-24 February 2012, Salt Lake City, USA. Session 56: Biology and Chemistry in a High CO2 world.
- Butlin RK, Galindo J, Hollander J, Grahame JW, Rólan-Alvarez E, Quesada H, Caballero A, Saura M, Martínez-Fernández M, Johannesson K, André C, Charrier G, Kemppainen P, Panova M. 2010.
Origin of local ecotypes in Littorina saxatilisPoster were presented at the Workshop within European Science Foundation, Frontiers of Speciation Research Program: Evolution of divergence and speciation models of specific systems, Hólar, Iceland, 3rd -6th of August 2010.
- Dorey N, Dupont S, Thorndyke M. 2010
Living on the edge: Effects of a predicted future high-pCO2 level on the whole life cycle of different Nordic populations of the sea urchin Strongylocentrotus droebachiensi.
Poster presented at the 7th European Conference on Echinoderms, Göttingen, Germany (October 2-9, 2010) and the Nordic Marine Sciences Conference, Strömstad, Sweden (September 13-16, 2010).
- Leidenberger S, Hardin K, Jonsson P. 2010
The Idotea complex in the Baltic SeaPoster presented at the Oikos meeting, Gotland (2010) and the Nordic Marine Sciences Conference, Strömstad, Sweden (September 13-16, 2010).
Pereyra RT, Bergstrom L, Kautsky L, Johannesson, K. 2009.
Rapid speciation of Fucus radicans in the Baltic SeaPoster presented at the 9th International Phycological Congress in Tokyo, Japan from 2nd-8th of August 2009.
Svensson O, Kvarnemo C. 2008.
Parasitic spawning in the sand goby
Poster presented at the 12th International Behavioral Ecology Congress. Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA. August 9-15, 2008.